Thursday, April 15, 2010

Im real nervous....its my first time.........

...blogging that is, get your mind outta the gutter. Big shout goes to my boy MSP, he is the one that pointed out the joys of blogging to me, so to speak. Michael Scott Price's blog is worth checking out, its actually about the only one I read cause it is funny as shiz. He is way more creative than me, he is literally blogging his entire life story. I didn't think it was possible, and when I told him so he told me about the day he was conceived. See, I thought he meant the day he was born, but he actually meant the very day he was conceived. It was a little creepy to be honest. His posts are funny, and kind of impressive that he remembers all of this stuff. So yeah, welcome, feel free to look around, make a few comments. Remember, this ain't yo momma's blog, its a party and everyones invited...Here there be bloggin.

No comments:

Post a Comment